Monday, November 3, 2014

Holiday Catering Specials at Meg & Matt's

Are you ready for the Holidays? Having a lot of people over for Thanksgiving or Christmas and worried about what to feed them all? We have a solution for you! Meg & Matt’s caters! We will cater all or just some of your holiday meal. Got the side dishes taken care of already? We can provide the Turkey, Ham or even Turduckin for your next family get together! We will provide just what you want! With a variety of options to order, Meg & Matt’s can provide you a home cooked meal in a low stress way at a reasonable cost. Let us take care of the kitchen work so you can enjoy your holiday!

On top of all of our regular meal options which are always available to be catered we also offer holiday specific menu planning items.

Our meat menu options include:

  •        Turkey (Roasted whole, roasted pieces and/or shredded)

  • ·         Roast or shredded Beef
    ·         Ham (A variety of seasonings and glazes available)
    ·         Turduckin
    ·         Roast or shredded Chicken

Our side dish menu of all homemade items includes the following options:
  • ·         Green Beans
  • ·         Green Bean Casserole
  • ·         Potatoes (Mashed with gravy, scalloped, Cheesy or baked)
    ·         Homemade buns (Sold by the half dozen for those ordering smaller amounts)
    ·         Squash
    ·         Stuffing
    ·         Gravy
    
We also have a variety of dessert options ranging from traditional, to just plain tasty!

Desserts:
  • ·         Apple Pie
  •              Pumkin Pie
  •         Peacan Pie
  • ·         Turtle Cheesecake
    ·         Homemade Ice cream
    ·         *New* Chocolate Brownie Supreme
    ·         *New* Pretzel Carmel Delight
    ·         *New* Apple cheese cake bars

All of our catered food will be delivered inside of size appropriate crock pots or roasters to keep your meal hot and ready to eat! We also provide serving spoons for your convenience.

For your holiday meal, we provide all of the cooking supplies. We can even supply the serving supplies at a low cost if requested!

Meal cost is only $7.50 per plate with one meat, two sides and a homemade bun. For a two meal tray, the cost is reasonably kept at $9.50 per plate including two sides and a homemade bun.

Interested in only ordering meat? Or sides? Flexible options are available for what you order! Any combination of the food offered is available per your liking! We are here to make your holiday a memorable experience without all of the stress!

Need space to feed all of your family, with or without catered food? Meg & Matt’s back room is available for rent at a low cost. We can even supply a cash bar stocked with Coke and Pepsi products as well as a variety of alcoholic options.

 Please call at least one week prior to the holiday in order for us to best meet your needs. Our top priority is delivering products that you desire promptly and deliciously. Giving us notice helps us do that.


Consider including Meg & Matt’s in your holiday celebrations! Give us your “to-do list” and let us do all the grocery shopping, prep work, and cooking for you! We are here to help with whatever services you desire for the holidays!

8 comments:

  1. Now I just want some Turtle Cheesecake.

    I really like how you thought through the details of the food offerings and how the'd be delivered for the greatest ease to your customers.

    My only tip for improving this would be the inclusion of some visuals; you're describing amazing food...so let us see some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great service, and way to target the holidays. Nobody wants to make an enormous meal, especially while trying to focus on visiting family members. By catering for the holiday seasons, you give families more time to spend being with each other, and that is a great service. The prices are also reasonable, making this an opportunity that's hard to pass up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty yummy. For $7.50 per plate delivered to my door I would order this every night!
    Next time we should coordinate, you could offer my cakes as a desert option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! We would have to do that!

      Delete
  4. -
    I am in awe. I have NEVER head of a “Turducken” until today. This is something that I desperately want in my life now. It confused me at first, but curiosity caught me & I looked it up on Google. Not sure if it's a made up word or if I’m just sheltered, but I would add a brief description with it. Or maybe a photo to explain what a “Turducken” is, like how Jocelyn suggested. Awesome post, had fun learning about something new & telling my friends it's a real food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have never heard of a Turducken until now. However, my dad explained to me what it was. Talk about amazing! It sounds delicious, although, I would have no idea how to cook it. Good thing you would do it for me. :) So...does your company do the leftover dishes too? If so, I am sold. I agree that I could of used some visuals, but I really loved the idea of having someone do all the food hassle of the holidays for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing idea, Meg! I love how you covered everything. Truly, the price is amazing and I love how you allowed options for just meat or just sides. I can imagine holiday catering is a big staple in every city, especially for corporate events and parties. You provide a place to cater events, you provide food- a lot or a little- based purely on the needs and wants of the customer. It's such a great idea and I pray you can make this a reality soon! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Robbie! I really tried to think it through and base it off of information I had found when I was researching catering options in the last few years. Though it would be a huge pain to have to have employees work for catering over the holidays, it's an option to consider. Perhaps I wouldn't even be available to deliver the food on thanksgiving directly, maybe just the surrounding month as many people do not have their festivities the day of anymore. OR, even have everything made up so all the customer has to do is cook it for X amount of time the next day. It's a thought to toy with!

      Delete